Northern Nevada Health System is a regional multi-facility system that has excelled at offering quality care to residents of the greater Truckee Meadows. We have many locations across the region and in our rural communities. Northern Nevada Medical Center, a 124-bed acute care hospital in Sparks, is our flagship provider. A second hospital, Sierra Medical Center, opened in 2022. It is the first full-service hospital built in the region in over a century.
We also provide primary care services and a wide range of specialty care through Northern Nevada Medical Group. Our providers have locations throughout Reno, Sparks and Fallon to serve the community.
In addition, patients can receive a variety of outpatient surgical services at Quail Surgical and Pain Management Center.
Mission, Vision and Values
NNHS is committed to maintaining and improving the well-being of the community and prides itself on quality services, patient satisfaction, safety, and employee engagement.
Our mission is to provide excellence in clinical care that our patients will recommend to their families and friends, physicians prefer for their patients, purchasers select for their clients, and our employees can be proud of.
Our vision is to be recognized as the provider of choice for healthcare services in our community where we are trusted by our patients, families, and physicians to provide a safe, caring, and compassionate experience.
- Compassion: We treat everyone with kindness and warmth because we genuinely care about every patient, employee and physician like they are family.
- Empathy: We put ourselves in our patient’s shoes and deliver clinical care with a personalized touch.
- Teamwork: We foster a caring and friendly work environment to bring the best possible outcomes in our patient’s lives.
- Quality: We strive to provide excellence in clinical care.
- Ethics: We conduct our business with the highest ethical and moral standards.
- Respect: We promise to honor the dignity, individuality and rights of everyone.
- Service Excellence: We provide personalized and professional service that exceeds the expectations of those we serve.
- Innovation: We continually invest in technology and process improvements to develop new and better ways of delivering clinical care.
We are committed to providing healthcare services that patients recommend to family and friends, purchasers select for their clients, employees are proud of and investors seek for long term returns. We will realize this vision through our commitment to the following principles:
- We provide superior quality patient care.
- We are committed to being a highly ethical healthcare provider.
- We value each member of our team and all their good work.
- We are devoted to serving our local community.